Rules of Conduct
Schedule B: Rules of Conduct
The Licensee agrees to abide by and enforce among its representatives and participants/guests the following rules:
- No illegal drugs and no alcohol shall be brought onto the premises. No inebriated person is permitted to enter the premises.
- No dangerous behavior, loud or vulgar language, or otherwise inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times, excluding the change rooms.
- No smoking/vaping is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No furniture is to be moved into the gymnasium.
- No drinks (except unadulterated water) and no food will be permitted inside the gymnasium.
- Only footwear not previously worn outdoors will be permitted to be worn inside the gymnasium.
- All participants, spectators, and guests must comply with posted signage as well as the guidance and directives of the Licensor’s on-site representatives.